Take 20 minutes for yourself today...you've earned it!
Meet LoLo and MaeMae. In this inaugural episode you'll learn the backstory:
- Who We Are
- How the MisAdventure Began
- The How and Why behind drawing topics out of a hat
- And what's in it for you!
You'll also learn about:
- the best tomato pie recipe of all times from Logan's longtime friend, Chef Vivian Howard's cookbook
- how staying in your pajamas is a way to solidify friendship
LoLo is a Carolina Girl, MaeMae hails from Amish Country in Pennsylvania, and it took forcing themselves to clean their houses and the Frankenstorm blizzard of 2011 to bring them together. It's a story too random to be anything but providential and ridiculous enough to set the stage for everything else that has happened since. Every friend you've ever had was a stranger once and this is the story of us.
A Few links and things you might like from the show:
- We do have an email address now! SO make sure you send us your topic ideas and thoughts to LoLoandMaeMae@gmail.com.
- Also make sure you're following us on all the socials and subscribe to the Podcast so you never miss an episode!: @LoganLWolfram on Facebook and Instagram, @SarahMaeWrites on Instagram, and @SarahMae on Facebook
- Sarah's book that started it all: Having a Martha Home the Mary Way:31 Days to Clean
- Allume - The conference that brought us together (that's presently on an extended break.) You can still listen to old speaker sessions though!
- Vivian Howard's Tomato Pie Recipe
- If your man would like to join ours sometime for an event, check out Mantime!